Warranty, Returns and Exchange Policy
Warranty, Returns and Exchanges
TONER CLINIC provides a 1 year limited warranty on all of our compatible, remanufactured Ink , Toner and Drum products. This warranty is based on **page yield and 5% coverage. All defective products can be exchanged only during the 1 year warranty. The warranty is for the quality and performance of the cartridge from the date you recieve the item and for 365 days. If poor print quality is a result of the performance of the printer, Drum unit, paper or any other interference with the printer, toner or ink the warranty will not be valid (proof of this may be required). Warranty applies only to the time of print and for 1 year from the date the item was received and for the toner, ink or drum unit only. We do not warranty printed pages, photos or any printed document. If the product becomes defective more than halfway through its approximate page yield TONER CLINIC reserves the right to determine if the warranty is valid based on individual print performance and must comply with**page yield and 5% coverage. TONER CLINIC may decide to issue a partial credit on a case by case basis.Warranties do not apply to finale sale items, clearance items or opened unboxed items. We do not provide warranty on all OEM products. You must contact the manufacturer. For OEM contact information you may contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
**Page yield and 5% coverage: Page yield describes the estimated number of pages that can be printed with a particular print cartridge. Page coverage is represented as the percentage of the page containing ink/toner. This factor determines the most impact on cartridge yield. Page yield of 5% coverage based on OEM standards.
- All items eligible for exchange must be unopened/unused and in its original packaging with all accessories. Items must be in a sell-able condition.
- Exchanges up to 60 days of the date received.
- We will not cover shipping cost for exchanges.
- Returns/Exchanges are accepted within 30 days of receiving date for any reason as long as the item in unopened/unused.
- After 30 days a mandatory restocking fee of 15% will be applied on returned non-defective unopened/unused items only.
- After 60 days. A mandatory restocking fee of 30% will be applied on returned items non defective unopened/unused items. Exchanges are accepted within 60 days of receiving date. We are not responsible for shipping costs.
- In the event that you purchased a wrong item you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We reserve the right to charge shipping based on the size and weight of the product(s) and not based on our current flat rate fee for new purchases. Restocking fees of 15%-30% may apply.
- If there is discrepancies between the order placed and the product(s) received the claim must be made within 15 days after the delivery date. Please contact us by email with pictures that includes the items that you received and the shipping label. Please note that all orders are recorded by our system.
- For ink and toner please confirm that your printer in fact uses the correct model of ink/toner /drum that you are purchasing.
Replacement & Defective Items
- Defective items can be returned to us for and exchange or refund within 1 year of the receiving date.
- Replacements will be shipped at no charge for defective items as long as warranty period for that particular item is valid.
- We will cover shipping charges.
- Technical support and picture proof of item being defective may be required.
- We reserve the right to ask for status supply pages or any information that a printer will provide regarding the cartridge life (Check your printers manual for this function)
- If the item is returned for testing and is determined to be non-defective the items will be sent back to you at an additional cost.
- We reserve the right to determine the amount of credit or refund based on the number of pages printed.
- Please ensure that the email provided on the order is correct. You will receive confirmation as well a tracking information. Please ensure that your address is correct and the products are correct.
- In the event that the address is incomplete or incorrect contact customer service as soon as possible. This may delay shipping.
- if the product was ordered incorrectly and If the order was shipped and processed we can exchange items (restocking fees may apply). We are not responsible for shipping costs.
- All OEM products are final sale. If there is a defective product you must contact the manufacturer.
- All final sale, clearance or sold as is products.
- Non defective opened products.
- Expired ink/toner or drum cartridges
Cancelling an Order
- Please email us at email@example.com or contact us at 1-844-889-5389
- If you do not contact us in a timely manner your order maybe processed and shipped. You will TONER CLINIC will not be responsible for return shipping costs. **See Returns within 30 days.
TONER CLINIC reserves the right to review each case. We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not meet our qualifications.